Thursday, March 10, 2011

HA-HA-HA! :D

Hello everyone, sorry for not keep updating my blog. In fact, i only can use my laptop on "Thursday" and "Saturday". So, today is Thursday and i gonna blog something happened in this week. mmmhmmm~ Lets start.

 First

Okay, saw that little boy? I colored him up and i gonna describe about him.

So, he's my little cousin name Wilson Thian, 11years old, blablablablabla~ aiya, no need to know about this. hahaha! That's not the main point. Main point is sometime"S" he is really bad,no manners and many many disadvantages about his attitude, but sometime(without S) he is really a cute and nice little guy(oppss, not guy la is boy) just SOMETIME not SOMETIMES. haha. Recall  last few days ago, he is having his social study exam(its really difficult, everything in words and he have 4chapters to go) on the next day he cried. Our conversation:

*Elin was teaching him*
Him: Ling, wo hen pa wo de PSR hui kao bu ji ge. ( i'm afraid that i won't pass my PSR exam) *he started to cry, none stop and we was like AWWWWW~ ;( )

Me and Elin: bu hui de la ( won't de la) *heart feel so pain when we saw him crying*

*and i started to call his elders sister which she's not suppose to went out with her friends*
 Me: ge, ni hui lai le ma? (ge, are you coming back now?)

ge: wo hai zai deng wo peng you de mama lai dai wo. yee chung hui le ma? (i'm waiting my friend's mum come and pick me home, yee chong know le ma? *his social study*)

Me: bu hui arh, hai you hen duo chapters hai mei you bei wan. ( don't know, still left so many chapters to go)

Ge:Huh? ni jiao ta yi xia, wo gen ta jiang. (you ask him come and pick up the phone, i'll talk with him)

Him: *crying*

Ge: *crying*

Me*crying*

Elin: *crying*

So we ended up with crying all together and start teaching him until very late at night. Actually...he's very cute la when he's quiet and helpful. But this just happen in sometime. Hahaha. Some pictures to go:

Cute right....? (:

Okay, done about him.

Lastly

Heart to heart talk with many people this few days and I feel so release. I talked out everything, now there's nothing would or can let me down. Hahaha. If you YOU, try to let my heart down or mad again i will really make your life into troubles. Don't believe me? Just try me :) 
My hair for last year. 

Hair for this year.

Pictures time

Before edit.

Edited. (:

Since he don't like to take picture and he doesn't look nice in this picture, i painted him into black and white except for his shirt HAHA because i like his shirt " Do the RIGHT Thing" muahaha! (Y) CB kia! :p



 Not too much, left it for another time. (:

Done here. Byebye. <3