Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Everything.

Halo everyone, sorry for not update for sooooo long time. And now is the time for me to spit everything ( nyehh...just some :D ) out from my heart.

I can't keep this in my heart anymore. Everything are so far apart from me now, Friends,Parents and the guy I like. Looked at their smiles everyday which is not with me, spent their time with their other friends, treated me like I'm nothing which passed by them like an air. HA-HA! I'm like why can't everything just be normal, like really normal. I started to like being alone, even though feeling for being alone is bad but nyeh... I don't know...

And You girl as you told someone that everything you wrote on your blog was about me. A word from me to you "disappointed"! I'm like WOW~~OKAY~~ May god help me huh? ohhh~ if god won't help me that's mean god won't help you too. (:  I'm not cursing okay?~  God make things equal. You're just too fake. I don't know when is your true side and when is your fake side. Now tell me will god help the person who talked craps behind? Who tried to let everyone hate someone you hated? I have no idea what you did. "Disappointed". 

Not agree what I've said just walk away and stand aside, I don't care. If you try to pissed me off, you will never know what I will do to make you cry infront of me. 

Done here. Ciao(bye). <3