Monday, March 21, 2011

Days and Days.

Hello everyone. (: Sorry that i didn't update my blog for few days, i'm quite busy this few days so ya.

So, last Friday was my first day for tuition and the tuition school was sooooooo COOL (Y). Thier rooms was fixed with all transparent mirror that you can see what other classes doing or see handsome guy :p while you doing your work and you felt bored. hahaha Don't you think its COOL? :D And our math tuition teacher is a she and she's so niceee, pretty too (: I like her. another thumb again (Y) :D For our POA teacher is a he and he's nice too but in another way la. Our conversation for the first day we enter his class.


Him: You two are??? *pointed to me and elin*

Me: New student. (:

Him: Ohhh... new student.... okayyy... 

Me&Elin: (:

Him: So how's your class test? how many mark did you guys get?

Me: I don't remember but I pass. (:

Him: Ohh okay, how about you Elin?

Elin: I failed. 

Him: You failed?! hoooooo...You failed? :o

Elin: Ya.

Him: Why you failed?

Elin: I don't know.

Him: okay...nevermind. 

*after a few sec*

Him: So, you guys intro yourself okay? What's your name,age,school and live. Okay, start from Elin.

Elin: *paiseh, laughing* I'm Elin, 15years old, from Chung Hwa Middle School, live in Kpg jangsak.

Him: Ohhh...everyone say hi to Elin. *wave* Hiii.....(: 

*and so on so on*

Him: So, why do you guys come for tuition? :o why?

Me: To understand more? :o

Him: haha. Ohhh okay... actually everyone no need to come for tuition de la, waste money. Good wa study at home. Right? Why do you guys want tuition, i don't understand. hmmmm~

-end-

hahaha. Soooo many question arh him. Haiyo. LOL. (:


I'm bored this few days and i haven't start study for my exam that coming soon, because i don't feel like studying. You know even study also have to depends on your mood? If you doesn't have any mood to study for today that's mean you can't force yourself to study, there will be nothing go into your brain. NOTHING. Understand? (:

Hmmmm okay, Picture time. (: Enjoy. (only a few)



Went to mall yesterday with parents. (:


Okay. Done. Byebye. Have a nice day. (: <3

-end-