Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Something something.

First
I am really mad with someone now. I don't know why, but i just mad. hmmm~
-end-


Second
Okay. I admit that i dislike so many people now, I don't want to, but...something makes me dislike you, you, you and you....pfft. You know what? Actually dislike people is so tired. I know you guys will say, no one ask you to. When something that person makes you pissed off, tell me, how can you still pretend that you like him/her but actually you dislike him/her. I admit that I'm not a good person and good actor, therefore i can't say i dislike you. But i really dislike you and i can't stand it anymore. What can i do? The only thing i can do is bitch about it. (: So yeah, this is how "Bitch talk" begin. Can't blame me, my mum born me to be like this. Blame her, and i will curse you. :) HA HA.
-end-

Lastly
BORED HOLIDAY EVER. pfft!
-end-

No picture today. Sorry. :D hehe.
Byebye. Have a nice day. <3